At Holiday Island Resort & Spa , the rush of time slows. The crystalline seas and soft, sandy shores remain as nature made them, beckoning guests to one of the world’s last unspoiled paradises. Shape your dream holiday at this secluded Maldives beach hotel, where pristine beauty, personalized service and modern indulgences have formed a retreat of unparalleled allure. Explore the underwater treasures of one of the world’s premier dive locations. Sip a cocktail on your private terrace as you watch the sun dip below the horizon. Or simply lounge on the white coral sand and soak up the radiant sun. Escape to this tranquil, wonderfully relaxed choice of Maldives beach resorts, and discover a tangible embodiment of your ideal tropical paradise.
Enjoy Water Sports Galore, From Maldives Catamarans To Parasailing
rom boating and windsurfing to jet skis and tube rides, Holiday Island Resort & Spa has nearly every sort of water sport imaginable. Embark on a scenic boat ride to catch a glimpse of whale sharks – the largest species of fish in existence. Take advantage of our calm, shallow lagoon to learn how to sail or windsurf. Or, use our Maldives catamaran rentals to explore the beautiful coastline of our secluded island. We’re also one of three places in the country where parasailing is available, offering a true sky-high adventure for the intrepid traveller. Dive into a thrilling world of aquatic excitement, and experience one of the best equipped centres for Maldives windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, and more.
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Catamaran sailing
- Jet skiing
- Knee boarding
- Water skiing
- Fun tubing
- Dingy sailing
- Snorkelling scooter
Experience The Country’s Many Wonders Through Our Maldives Excursions
Just beyond the boundaries of Holiday Island Resort & Spa , an entire world lays waiting to be discovered. Explore the surrounding waters and Atolls with our guided Maldives excursions, each offering a fascinating look into local life and nature. Cruise to gorgeous inhabited and uninhabited islands within our archipelago, or delve beneath the waters with a fishing or snorkelling trip. For a different approach to wildlife, embark on a Maldives dolphin safari, and watch as these playful, graceful creatures glide through the gentle waves.
- Full-day island hopping excursion , offering a guided tour of a resort island, an inhabited island and an uninhabited island. Guests will have a chance to swim, snorkel and suntan, and enjoy a delicious barbeque meal. In the fishing village, shopping and historic sites are also available.
- Half-day island hopping excursion , featuring a guided tour of an island and a resort within the Atoll
- Half-day fishing , allowing guests several hours to try and catch local fish. Your catch will later be served in barbeque style at the resort.
- Morning fishing , departing to several different locations where fish are known to congregate. Your catch will later be served in barbeque style at the resort.
- Night fishing , offering guests an opportunity to catch nocturnal species. Your catch will later be served in barbeque style at the resort.
- Dolphin and whale shark safari , providing glimpses of the Maldives most impressive species
- Snorkelling , available at different open water locations. Guests may also rent equipment from the diving center and snorkel around the island at any time.
Stay Active At Our Maldives Budget Hotel
Add a little action to your time at Holiday Island Resort & Spa , and take advantage of our wide array of recreational activities. Unlike other Maldives budget hotels, we offer extensive, modern facilities for your enjoyment, including athletic courts and all necessary sporting equipment. Start up a friendly game of beach volleyball or badminton, or maintain your exercise regime at our gymnasium. Enjoy an after-dinner game of snooker, or practice your backhand on our onsite tennis courts, which are equipped with flood lights for evening matches. Whether looking for fun or fitness, our tranquil resort offers everything needed for a wonderfully active Maldives budget holiday.
- Table tennis
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor badminton
- Gymnasium, with steam room and suana
A Stunning Coastal Treasure, Uniquely Beautiful Among Maldives Beach Hotels
With its crystal-clear waters and glorious shoreline, Holiday Island Resort & Spa offers one of the most exquisite natural settings of any Maldives beach hotel. Our soft, white coral sands are fringed with coconut palm and warmed by sparkling sunshine, offering nothing to disturb your tranquillity but the sweet sea breezes and rhythmic lapping of the waves. To enhance this perfect vision of paradise, our secluded island is bordered by a wide, sandy lagoon and the expansive Indian Ocean beyond, ensuring spectacular water views as far as the eye can see. Whether interested in diving and water sports or blissfully lazy days spent swaying in a hammock, we invite you to enjoy your Maldives beach holiday amid one of the world’s most beautiful locales.
- Beach volleyball and badminton
- Water sports
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Beach hammocks
- Sun beds, available in every bungalow
Discover The Wonders Of Maldives Scuba Diving From Holiday Island
Plunge beneath the topaz waters of Holiday Island Resort &Spa , and you’ll quickly see why South Ari Atoll has long been a favourite destination for Maldives diving holidays. Nearby reefs, wrecks and “thila” coral towers teem with sharks, tuna and barracuda, as well as with myriad other species of colourful creatures and plant life. To help our guests experience the mysterious beauty of this underwater world, we are proud to offer the PADI-registered Villa Dive Centre, located directly on property grounds. The Centre organizes morning and afternoon dives each day, and holds a variety of training classes for both beginners and seasoned divers. The tranquil waters of our location are also conducive to snorkelling, which provides a birds-eye view of marine life below. Take advantage of our Maldives scuba diving packages, lessons and facilities, and discover one of the world’s foremost dive locales.
Onsite Villa Dive Centre, a PADI-registered facility managed by multi-lingual dive professionals
- Daily morning and afternoon dive trips, as well as two-tank morning dives twice a week
- Night dive trips available, on request
- A full array of PADI dive courses, ranging from Experience and Entry Levels to Advanced Level and Specialty Courses
- Instructor development courses also available
© 2021 MHM Holdings. All rights reserved | Solution by Syntaks